Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

+2
HunterFox352
I OTP Hero I
6 posters

PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles

Poll

Who wins?

[ 2 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap20%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap30%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 1 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap10%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap0%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap0%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap30%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 1 ]
    PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_lcap10%PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles Empty PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles

Post by I OTP Hero I Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 am

Who will win and why?
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles Empty Re: PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles

Post by I OTP Hero I Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 am

Offense: Pittsburg wins

They just have way to much good french forwards that's all i have to say. Their depth at forward is unbelievable mostly because of me -_-

Defense: LAK wins

I didnt see a big challenge from their defense even with a lot of ECU's in the last game. So I mean, not hard to beat and I think the kings dman could maybe be able to do it.

Goalie: Pittsburg wins sadly

With the god damn blind kid rask that sits in butterfly the whole games he plays, it <3... larsonov is a good goalie that never showed up i think until that 1 game 4 against us and niemi if he plays in net it should be a wall.

Pittsburg wins in 5 i think just by their overpowered offense.
    HunterFox352
    HunterFox352

PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles Empty Re: PHL Round 2: Pittsburg vs Los Angeles

Post by HunterFox352 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 am

LA in 7. (ok fine that's more like wishful thinking on my part)

I agree with what Dedli said in terms of the Offense and Defense, but not in Goaltending. If Pittsburgh has an off night defensively, they will have to answer to the goalie. When I played against them during the regular season, it seemed that their team was based completely around puck control. The best defense is a good offense? I don't think it applies in this case.

LA needs to take advantage of mistakes on the offense in order to win. I know they can do this, as they turned on the gears late in the season to show off their defensive power.

PIT needs to keep the puck away from LA to win....seriously, when they shoot on net, just pray the goalie won't do some stupid slo-mo animation....

LA in 7, only because I believe a solid defensive core can outlast an explosive offense if they adjust to the strategy of PIT as soon as possible.
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 am

they need to score a bunch of goals... the best defense against pittsburg is the offense... they dont have an amazing defense, so its possible... i scored on rask and had an assist the only game i played forward to tell you how bad rask and their defense can be -_-
    NYYankees88
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 am

Rask shouldn't even be allowed to sit in butterfly and goal line the whole game...cheap and requires no skill whatsoever.
    buternuts96
    buternuts96

Post by buternuts96 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 am

NYYankees88 wrote:Rask shouldn't even be allowed to sit in butterfly and goal line the whole game...cheap and requires no skill whatsoever.
    Thank you thats what i have been trying to say about every goalie goalies don't sit there and look like a lazy@$$ the try backing save and some of them even try making pretty saves
    And no im not mad cuz thats all Pitts goalie did the whole series im honestly only disipointed in that like Yankees said i a cheep move damn if i played goalie and i did that i would mostliky win too
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Well its not going to be allowed next season. We can't do anything about it right now since some people would complain about changing the rules mid season.
    l0l Mason l1l
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:05 am

If that kid sits in butterfly, I'm not playing. It's dumb how they get a win off of EA. No. It should be video'd and reviewed and it should result in a auto W for DAL if he does it. Plain and simple.
    l Perry 10 l
    l Perry 10 l

Post by l Perry 10 l Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:18 am

l0l Mason l1l wrote:If that kid sits in butterfly, I'm not playing. It's dumb how they get a win off of EA. No. It should be video'd and reviewed and it should result in a auto W for DAL if he does it. Plain and simple.

lol Mason Are You Scared Because Rask Play Butterfly Goalie ? They Have No Rules Who Tell They Can't Do That And Why You Want A Free Win If His Playing This Style ? I Think Your Scared Because You Want To Win The Cup But I Don't Saw Why They Have To Loose Because He's Playing Butterfly Sorry Man But I always Think You Scare.

Sorry For The Spelling scratch
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 am

because its cheap... but its ok for these playoffs... hopefully he enjoys it before next season since he wont be able to play goalie next season.
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 pm

this isn't a rivalry topic, its a prediction topic lets keep it to that instead of calling out people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 pm