Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
Question of the season. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

4 posters

Question of the season.

buternuts96
    buternuts96

Question of the season. Empty Re: Question of the season.

Post by buternuts96 Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Why do t you stop being cocky and appreciate the game u butt just be happy that you won u <3 at goalie u have Dallas thats the only reason why you win all the time u have good forward u have no respect for anyone i this leauge u think ur funny and your not ur a complete poop hole and should be in this leauge there are people that are afraid to say anything but then there's me i don't care people are just afraid to say anything because they don't wanna get banned and i don't give a caca dookie if i do get banned people are sick of u mason ur not good u have no life probally no job and caca dookie like that u probally stay home all day and play Xbox dude ur not good u have a shitty aditude and no one likes it so shut ur mouth and stop ruining the leauge for everyone else u butt
    l0l Mason l1l
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Well , lets see. Since you want to call out my personal life. I am 21 years old. I work in Getzville, NY at Primary Financial Services. You think I am bad, yet you are brutal. I play hockey in real life. So, yes I have no life. It's funny since I already know I am bad. I know I am better then most of the people in this league besides a few. I can smoke you on forward, D & goalie. Bad attitude? Talk to Calgary owner about that.. Can't put the stats in.. I have respect for some people in this league, not the idiots such as yourself. I can name off the people I have respect for. Not trying to be funny one bit there champ. Also, check other leagues. Beginning of the NHL 13 release, played MHL. Broke every record for a rookie as of goalie stats. 26-13-3 1.62gaa .890 sv 13 shutouts. Only ROOKIE goalie to pull off a shutout sweep which I know you're not smart enough to know what that is seeing your grammar & all, it's 3 straight in one night. 13 saves, 17 saves and 15 save shutouts. I know since you don't know real hockey, a goalie is supported by defense. Sorry there are so many people who can't put more then 10 shots on me a night, and then get a lucky EA goal. I face low amount of shots due to team defense. Dallas is good, yes. Probably the best team in this league, but at least we won't lose in 4  to Pittsburgh. Learn your facts, my friend.. I am better then you & most of this league & no, I already know I am bad lol. If you feel like this is necessary to continue, message me on xbox. Thanks bub <3

ps. There is nothing in the first post of me being cocky lol. They're straight facts.
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:01 pm

great job Dedli you're doing an amazing job
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:12 pm

stats are in loser have been in since 5am this morning when I woke up to go to work. you know that thing grown-ups have that give them money to support themselves. sorry you had to wait until the morning for your stats, by the way I always do stats the one time I didn't like I messaged your GM no one took them on my team. we forgot. one time, gtf over it.

your team is good, you are garbage. your D is awesome in front of you when you get actual shots you are horrible, hence why I scored far side on you. mad props to your team all 5 of them are lights out solid, shut us down in both zones. you just sit there with your thumb up your butthole and think you're winning games. your garbage, end of story.

you couldn't run a team if your life depended on it, there's a reason you get kicked out of every league you're in. the only reason you're still in this league is because they need players and they have to resort to settling letting you stay. you are the worst league player I have ever seen and I don't mean your play. your attitude is embarrassing, you are the sole reason these forums are a joke.

you are pathetic, grow the f up. you're 21? act like it. embarrassing.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm

No one likes you marge.
    NYYankees88
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm

*LOCKED*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 am