Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

4 posters

Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner?

Borcobaby
    Borcobaby

Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? Empty Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner?

Post by Borcobaby Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am

Hello Everyone

Everyone here in the PHL that has been here for sometime now, understand the importance of team ownerships. We have been thinking of ways to find these "diamond in the ruff" owners. These jobs, if done right, can be a very fun way to take part in a 6v6 league. The experiences become greater as you get to strategically draft your team and make lines to put a force on the ice every game. Lots of ups n downs, but its all in the name of the game of hockey. Its can build one character as you really can see if one can preserver through tough times and rise from the ashes and put on a strong run.
    This season we had some troubles with player availabilities which made some owners not able to do their job correctly. We had to drop the number of teams to make up for the availabilities. This caused owners that didn't deserve losing their teams to lose them. We again apologized to the Management. We feel moving into the future we need to have that strong presence in our team's managements, because you being an owner, will work with the Bogs on how we can move forward making PHL better n better.
    This bring us to this. We want to know how many players here are thinking of being an owner. We are going to soon post our ideas that will help us in choosing our Season 5 Owners. The system looks like it will be a great way for us, the Bogs to see who has what it takes to be an owners. And it allows the people that wanna be owners, see what its like to run a team. So if you interested please comment below stating so and we will be in touch with you with more information.
    buternuts96
    buternuts96

Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? Empty Re: Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner?

Post by buternuts96 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 pm

I would like to be a future GM if that helps
    zl Schultz 6 lz
    zl Schultz 6 lz

Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner? Empty Re: Ownership: Who Wants To Be A Future Owner?

Post by zl Schultz 6 lz Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I would like to be a future owner. If y'all have a available spot. Thanks
    icemoose
    icemoose

Post by icemoose Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:13 pm

i think i may give it a crack

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:19 am