Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
this league is not a joke  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

4 posters

this league is not a joke

icemoose
    icemoose

this league is not a joke  Empty this league is not a joke

Post by icemoose Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 am

hey everyone i know the PHL has had a rough time this season but lets not get discouraged everyone needs to start contributing to the teams there on and even try to help out the other teams even we have had a few teams help each other out already what i mean by that is if the need a extra play for that game and u know someone in the league that can play for them let the other team know nobody likes forfeit wins and this is a 6v6 league not a 6v5 ever since i joined i have enjoyed playing in this league and i have met some great people as well and some not so great but alot of the not so great people r gone all ready so let all try and come together and lets help keep this league going for as long as we can and if anyone has any new ideas that may help the league in anyway let the BOGS know if u dont know any BOGS then tell ur owner we have the potential to be the best 6v6 league out there so last make it happen Very Happy
    l0l Mason l1l
    l0l Mason l1l

this league is not a joke  Empty Re: this league is not a joke

Post by l0l Mason l1l Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 pm

It's honestly not a joke, but people need to fkin show up
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:30 pm

obviously ^^^^

i think people are not realizing that we (bog team) are trying to make the league better, but every week because of caca dookie happening people are making impulsive decisions without thinking and they quit right before we have any chance to react. The role of a player in the PHL is to show up and have fun. The role of the owner is to make sure your players show up and have fun.
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

I find it incredibly difficult to fathom how a league that has 6 games a week with 6functioning teams with on average 6people showing up every night to play a game for 60minutes then take the time to record and track stats can be even considered a joke. Hopping into a drop-in lobby or OTP scoring against a 56overall goalie or dekeing around 6'9" Defensive goons, now that's a joke. even with all the minor mishaps and complications we might've had when you play in this league make no mistake you work for your success, it's not just given to you. and it's by this very fact that negates any notion that this league could ever be thought of as a "joke".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 am