Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
I'm sorry...  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

5 posters

I'm sorry...

I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

I'm sorry...  Empty I'm sorry...

Post by I OTP Hero I Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 am

Hello guys,

I guess a lot of things happened today. A lot of people complained about mason's messages. I mean today's message was really not that mean. I don't understand what is wrong about it seriously. He doesn't like the Bruins like a lot of people in this world. Some of his comments are maybe going a bit over the line, but he is who he is. His write-ups aren't suppose to be taken in a mean way, but just in a funny way. He insults one of his best friend, yankees, in pretty much all of them. He insults himself to. If you want to make complaint about him, it's not by posting on the forums that you are going to help this league grow. The best way of saying you didn't liked something is by sending a PM to a BOG. Me, borco, yankees and army are almost always on during the day or night.

My power ranking now, I mean, what is a power ranking without any opinion? A standing no? I could just post a link to the stats site for it. Maybe I've gone too far with one person, wiffle, but last season some things happened that I really didn't like. I really don't think i'm the best, I think it's obvious when you play with me, my confidence is pretty low. I feel sorry now, but honnestly I can't start lying if Calgary had a bad week or a player didn't played that great. Go on VHL, SHL, LG or whatever league there is opinions on each power rankings. But like I said if someone feels like power ranking could be a cool thing for him to do, well go for it. PM me and I'll help you with whatever you want.

I'm sorry if it affected you personnaly. I was trying to do my job and bring activity on the forum. When I put something negative on someone it's just like a challenge. I thought marge could take it and try to prove me wrong during our next game or even wiffle. He actually got some shutouts, but I think Dallas' defense is really not hard to be goalie for since they have the best defense of the league. Their record shows it, but even then nothing matters since Pittsburg can easily beat them with their high powered offense. Nashville finally found the way to do it to. The league is a lot more competitive. Do you not want to have some good competition everywhere. I'm used to losing since I'm bad and I know it.

I heard pretty shitty things today about me and really I don't think i deserved it that much, but i still feel bad because somehow i think its really my fault. I love entertainement, if i wouldn't like it, i would not have studied in marketing. Probably a good thing that I feel bad about everything since the customer, in this case you because you are the people that benefits this league, is the most important thing to make a company, the PHL, successful.

In order to be successful, we will have to bring FUN back to this league. So if you don't like a comment I make or anyone make, message me or any other BOGs. There is probably a reason that i think something, but I wouldn't want you to take it the wrong way.

So just remember one thing... FUN!

FUN

I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

I'm sorry...  Empty Re: I'm sorry...

Post by I OTP Hero I Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:21 am

i dont really like justin bieber... It just makes me laugh Very Happy

the season 3 mtl team knows how i liked to pop that song in the no where to "troll" them kinda lol Very Happy
    l0l Mason l1l
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 am

You do like Bieber Wink
    jimmy124
    jimmy124

Post by jimmy124 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 am

I'm not going to tolerate being called out that I <3 when I win or lose sick of the caca dookie stops been in LG for yrs and have done a lot of thing's for this LG it used to b fun now its who can bash someone the most
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 am

i mean i understand jimmy, but people also said it was boring on the forums and wanted stuff like power rankings. No one seems to do them on their own, so I'm making them every time i got some time. Power rankings are cool to read when you are doing good and they should motivate you to try even harder for the next week and finally might be on the good side the next week. Calgary as a lot of my old players from season 3 where i had the most fun, so I definitely know they can do better, but they had a rough week and what can I say in a power ranking? It's hard for me to be negative against my own team because I have a faith that we can do a lot better, we weren't at all better than Calgary last week and I think my guys know it all. They will be coming back this weekend and they will want to win some games. There is a reason why I put a certain question in the ownership application form. How important is winning? If you can't take a lost, you'll probably not be there at the end of the season. Look all of us are still in this league for a reason. We love the sport of hockey and we want to have fun playing this game that we call NHL 13 made by the greatest piece of caca dookie in history, ea sports. I'll take anything from anyone if somebody wants to do power rankings. Its not as easy at it sounds like... I should have used the words hot/cold streak and not best/weak players of the week. That's a mistake and i'm still young, so I'm allowed to make a bunch of mistakes.

When you talk about the the thing who can bash someone the most. I mean we all love to blame 1 person, but mason didn't replied to his own posts. What gives energy to a troll to continue what he's doing? People getting mad or frustrated. He posts somethings on the forum that shouldn't be on here, I agree and I let him know to not put anything in his sig that could have frustrated any of you guys. Like I said in my long butt message, just PM one of the BOGs if you dont like something. The write-ups seems ok to me, but maybe some of you guys don't have the same point of view. We all try, the bogs, to make the experience in the PHL funnier. FUN is my priority! I think it's pretty clear with everything I do. I love making these media stuff, I've studied marketing for a reason, it takes creativity and it develops your mind to become a better person.

I've been playing in LG this season, actually got management in that league to help out the CHL that really needed good owners. They have great features, some cool people to meet, but they also have hot/cold streaks (when i'm blue, I don't want to be it very long lol), power rankings that has opinions to. They try to keep it to the positive side, but some teams just forfeits. What would they say about the bottom teams? Do you want me to say that my team s-u-c-k in everyone of them just because we are losing a lot? I just can't... If somebody wants to do it. Go for it, but this is something we need to get that entertainment factor so you guys have a funnier experience in this league.

This was borned a week-end hockey league and it's basically the only one at this time. We try to bring you guys better things, so you aren't bored when you come on the site. WE are a familly! WE are the PHL familly! Sometimes famillies get into fights, but guess what they resolve the problems and get stronger. WE can make this community a lot funnier just by participating on the forums. VHL isn't that big if you think about it, they were the first to come up with some good advertisement. We want FUN to be part of this league like any other leagues. FUN is our number 1 priority. If you don't have fun than send me a PM with ideas that could make it funnier since i dont know anymore.
    jimmy124
    jimmy124

Post by jimmy124 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:32 am

Idc about power rankings. I just don't want to see that I'm a scrub wen I play Dallas just show some respect
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 am

i talked to mason already... but like we said, i like his write-ups since they are funny because i dont take it personal. He laughs of me, himself, his best friend in real life (yankees) and his own goalie more then anyone in it... if you dont like something like me and borco said, let us know by sending a pm.

His comments on some topics need to stop and its already said.
    Borcobaby
    Borcobaby

Post by Borcobaby Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 am

We will make sure that the content in the posts will be toned down. I promise or i will make 100% sure they stop.
    We have big announcements coming that new/old players gonna be excited for. We wont let anything slow down our growth. U can count on that we will continue to put 100% behind PHL!
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Dedli you are Obvisouky missing the point and can just stop trying to justify yourself or the other people. it has been constant bashing, constant trolling and writing an "I didn't mean it that way" isn't going to suffice. don't write a sorry but then in the same breath blame the person you're saying sorry to. stop disrespecting the people who show up night after night and the people who stuck around when a lot of people left. just f'n stop it. it's not funny, it's not cute and it's not "entertainment".

l0l Mason l1l
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Miss Ovechkin 8 wrote:Dedli you are Obvisouky missing the point and can just stop trying to justify yourself or the other people. it has been constant bashing, constant trolling and writing an "I didn't mean it that way" isn't going to suffice. don't write a sorry but then in the same breath blame the person you're saying sorry to. stop disrespecting the people who show up night after night and the people who stuck around when a lot of people left. just f'n stop it. it's not funny, it's not cute and it's not "entertainment".

lol, you need to do the following: 1.) Check spell check 2.) Stop contradicting yourself because you're disrespecting dedli by calling him out on the forums 3.) Shutup.
    jimmy124
    jimmy124

Post by jimmy124 Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 pm

I agree with Mrs ovy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm