In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Before week 8: Power Rankings

I OTP Hero I

Before week 8: Power Rankings

Post by I OTP Hero I on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Dallas Stars: 41-8-3
    The Dallas stars are still sitting in the first place and they really proved that their offense could be stopped and their defense could be amazing. Not many shots goes on wiffletank or the other goalies and when it does its mostly blue line weak shots because the forwards can't get closer. However when they do get closer like Nashville and Pittsburg have been able to do, it turns into wins because their goalies aren't really the greatest. Anybody could play goalie for Dallas, you just need a controller, a xbox and the nhl 13 game and you are good to go. A blind kid could stop 5 shots per game well just pressing LT in the back of his net.

Big Player of the week: Goob63
    Weak player of the week: Wiffletank
    Win of the week: 5-2 vs LA

Pittsburg Penguins: 30-21-0-1
    After having problems, everything is getting better in Pittsburg when the general comes back. Fournier lead the team like usual to a great week beating Dallas 6-2. They have one of those kids that sits in butterfly in the back of his net which his very shitty, hey kid! A blind man with a controller could do the same, why can you not move a little like real hockey?

Big Player of the Week: Fournier aka Forsberg l 9 l
    Weak player of the week: l51l zeus (Rage quitting for a 3rd time like a boss)
    Win of the week: 6-2 vs DAL

Los Angeles Kings: 28-21-2-1
    They don't have many superstars like the slider shows, but the efforts of cnote at forward, rain on defense and god in net could make them possibly pass Pittsburg for the 2nd place in the conference, so the 2nd bye for the 1st round. I still believe that cnote could be the next calder trophy winner following in the footsteps of pizzi and voodoo corpse.

Big Player of the Week: Nixon578
    Weak player of the week: rainman aka canadianassylum
    Win of the week: 4-3 OT vs PIT

Calgary Flames: 22-26-4
    They have one of the most surprising players of this season in the PHL. Even if each points he gets sounds like ea sports had something to do with it, he actually trails right behind the best duo of the PHL NYYankees and army0fOne for points. Toplezz seems to be leading the way for Calgary these past weeks, but no one really seems to step up which led them to a lot of losses. They only have 4 points in front of Montreal who are always hungry to win each night.

Big player of the week: Toplezz328
    Weak player of the week: miss ovechkin 8
    Win of the week: 2-1 vs MTL

Montreal Canadiens: 19-25-6-2
    They had a very good start to the week, but then finished it with a 4 losses streak, but still managed to be close to Calgary. Expect them to be very close to them since they have the talent to do so. Offense will have to step up mostly because a lot of nights have shutouts for the other team or 1 goal games. The new goalie Arzy seems pretty solid and the defense decent for the caliber of PHL, but you need goals to win.

Big player of the week: Arzy
    Week player of the week: German :(
    Win of the week: 2-1 OT vs NSH

Nashville Predators: 14-30-5-3
    You need to start believing in the predz! They started 0-20 or something like that and tones of forfeit and now they are simply winning the respect out of people. Steveo is proving himself every game he plays, ravaqz is getting known as a great leader and center and the 2 new frenchies are having an immediate impact on the team.

Big player of the week: Steveo, samlatoupie, oshie
    Weak player of the week: Blaine
    Win of the week: 4-2 vs DAL

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Re: Before week 8: Power Rankings

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:25 pm

once again the respect in this league is laughable.
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 am

Miss Ovechkin 8 wrote:once again the respect in this league is laughable.

lol, it's his opinions, feel free to make your own. Ps nice job dedli Wink
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 am

what is the respect thing here? i dont understand.... i look at everyone stats and tried to pick somebody... Sometimes it was hard, but guess what i wanted to do the bad and good... you know i think you are a pretty good player in nhl 13... i drafted you last season, i asked you to be my gm and i defend you everytime i can when somebody calls you bad. You want power rankings and cool stuff on the forums and flyin try my best to give it to you guys... Obey was right i am not good at this game and i admit it. I think everyone that played with me knows im the first to blame myself on each goals the other team scores when i play defense (thats why i hate playing it now), i give bad goals on shitty shots in net and i lose the puck all the time as a forward... I never get a good week myself ok? Everyone can get bad weeks... You just have to take it as a challenge and step up to the plate. Im here to have fun and you guys want to have fun by coming on here and seeing news about the league.

PS. if anyone wants to do power rankings let me know... im just not good at anything... so please pm me if you have the time for it.

[b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    xxIArmyOfOneIxx

Post by xxIArmyOfOneIxx on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 am

dedli keep making them, who cares if people disagree with them. you are trying and that's all that matter man. power rankings are solely peoples opinions. everybody will never agree with them. nobody should bash them, if they do they can make there own.
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:23 am

i still would like somebody that could be more consistent then me on making them since I haven't really made it each week and there is a lot coming in the next few weeks that i would like to do for the league. Some other ideas that i got today.

Cnote EvR

Post by Cnote EvR on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Good job Dedli dont worry about the ******* in this league...like everyone else said Power rankings are one persons opinion..u dont like it? WRITE YOUR OWN! Stop bashing the only guys in this flyin league who even seems to care...Dedli keep doing what ur doing homeboy..if u need help writing let me know..
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 am

Cnote EvR wrote:Good job Dedli dont worry about the ******* in this league...like everyone else said Power rankings are one persons opinion..u dont like it? WRITE YOUR OWN! Stop bashing the only guys in this flyin league who even seems to care...Dedli keep doing what ur doing homeboy..if u need help writing let me know..

^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:41 am