Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Friday / Saturday write ups by Mason.

l0l Mason l1l

Friday / Saturday write ups by Mason.

Post by l0l Mason l1l on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Before we start, I apologize about not doing a write up for Friday, so here it is! Okay, well before I start. Nachos got a season pass from Mason o watch the game so he was attending tonight! 

Friday 8:00pm:

When we all getting the lobby, there was a nice fun little chirp contest between Mason & Andrew peters.. I mean toplezz.. well they score the same amount..... want his stats? I bet you can;t guess whose is whose... Yeah, lets play a game.. lets guess whose stats are whose. Andrew Peters or Toplezz. Here they are: 229gp 4G 3A 660 PIM. They look like Toplezz, but... who knows! Well, here we go! They drop the puck and OMG they're so good! Mason gets memorized by the CHL caliber Flames & Borco makes a sick pass to NHLxDevils for the first shot of the game and it goes in... Oh no no no Mason.. you so bad...

God damnet, Mason... YOU'RE! QUIT YOU SCRUB! Oh, anyway. Sorry.. Well , anyway... The Stars put 5 unanswered against the future Vezina winner, 0b3y. God knows he's so good. I mean... my god... I can't even explain how good he is. Just take a look!

No one even comes close to him.. like seriously.... Game ends and Stars win 5-2... Mason blows yet again... and here's a picture of nachos!

Fun game notes:
    -Calgary blows on the PK
    -My god, Mason.. he's bad..
    -Steve blows
    -Army <3
    -Goob...likes boys
    -Edler is the man!
    -Dale is my hero

Friday 9:00pm:
    Due to the shortage of boy toys, the Dallas Stars will have to play with 5 players and the LA "nubs" get 6 guys. Well, this should be fun.. In the lobby we all wait patiently.. They get serpe x 13... boy was he a riot to play. Calling the whole squad of Dallas "nubs" and calling me bad. Really? That's like calling a lion a carnivore... Here we go. We go in the game & we get the worst defenseman in history.. no not you dale Wink the other scrub... CPU dominance! Well, sad thing was the CPU dominance stuffed half their players.. Serpe did pretty well, actually he only, ONLY let up 9.. Then rage quit!

Here's serpe making his big saves!

Dale starts of the stars scoring by getting the first goal of the game. Slapppppppperrrrr! Then yankees 3 straight... then other players that have no importance to the roster like army & goob. Well, lucky break comes when the best player in this league, cnote gives a pass to noss... yeah I was kidding.... noss can only score on their team.. everyone else blows... yeah.. well game ends 9-1 whata waste of timeeeee!! Wink

Saturday 8:00pm:
    Well, here's the summary. Big jerkoff party in California, so the Pittsburgh Penguins decided to take that trip instead of playing Dallas and had a cocaine jerkoff party! They miss the game & forfeit.

Saturday 9:00pm:
    The MTL Canadiens vs the Dallas Stars... two of the most active teams... one comes out on top.. MTL has a pretty good team, but having Steelerz out there? That's like putting Kurri-Gretzky-Andrew Peters... It doesn't work! He's just too bad. Well, Dallas decided to do something from the community and get a raodnom fan to play some goalie. Wiffletank wins the ticket drawing.. he was the only one who put the ticket in... So Dallas go along with a Rock... the rock never showed up so they had no choice... Wiffletank jumps in net & put the pads on.. the so called "starting goalie." Well, steelerz gets a wrap which doesn't count.. nice job, plug.. Then they get 2 more and the score goes 2-0... wiffletank, of course 60 feet out of his net. The stars have to make a comeback and they do! 2-1! Army0f0ne! Then... they score... 3-1.. 2 more from army & steve make it 3-3. They head to OT.. Mason.. gets a penalty...Her'es how it happened.. Dedli.. well turned his body..and...

Thanks dedli! Well, 15 seconds in the penalty, they take a shot & wiffle makes a save, goes to the corner, but remember.. it's the Defense fault.. another rebound, goal... lets just summarized where wiffle was.... Actually is really accurate how it went in:

MTL wins 4-3 in OT. Lets summarize on behind the scenes.

Wiffletank quits the PHL because the league is bad & the D blow, but wiffle.. lets look at your stats in LG.. remember, h is a starting goalie in LG over iTransitions. Lets compare:
    iTransitions : 14-11-3 1536 minutes played 1.8GAA 84%sv 
    Wiffletank : 8-11-3 1121 minutes played 2.7gaa 79.4% sv

Yeah, real starter material, wiffle.

Well, hope you guys have a good read & time at Masons pedo corner. Come back tomorrow for more!

Last edited by xMyMomBeatsMe on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    I OTP Hero I

Re: Friday / Saturday write ups by Mason.

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:15 am

Then they get 2 more and the score goes 2-0... wiffletank, of course 60 feet out of his net. The stars have to make a comeback and they do! 2-1! Army0f0ne! Then... they score... 3-1.. 2 more from army & steve make it 3-3
    You should listened to me matt... it 3-0... then 3-3... then 4-3... get your numbers right or just dont listen to steve... listen to me Very Happy

Anyways good laugh and good write up lol Laughing

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:22 am

zZzZzzzz
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 am

Marge, your comment made me spit out my orange juice lololololol
    Svensson x 14

Post by Svensson x 14 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm

It wasn't my fault, I think you stole my blocker after the first period. I call sabotage.
    DaSteelerz

Post by DaSteelerz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 pm

You're an idiot. I had 4 goals. Sorry you cant stop a wrap around... wasnt even an auto wrap.. and Im the plug... **ckin NHL all star..
    DaSteelerz

Post by DaSteelerz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 pm

On second thought, were you even there Mason? I didn't see you. Are you sure you played?
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am

he did... he was the slow butt guy playing lw hitting soooo damn late Very Happy

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG
    l0l Mason l1l

Post by l0l Mason l1l on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Yeah, steelerz. You're really good. Most points you've ever recorded in one game hehehe Wink And yes, I was the extremely bad LW.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:51 am