Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
PHL POWER rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

+2
Miss Ovechkin 8
I OTP Hero I
6 posters

PHL POWER rankings

I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

PHL POWER rankings Empty PHL POWER rankings

Post by I OTP Hero I Wed May 22, 2013 1:44 am

PHL POWER rankings Shroom10

1. Dallas Stars -> 17-4-1
    The success of NYYankees88 and TheAngryNachos being in the top 5 for goals, assists and points is not surprisingly bringing this team to the highest level. xxIArmyOfOneIxx and MacKinnon l22l have very well completed their respective lines have really helped this offense to become one of the most dominate in this league. Even with a lot of good forwards the Kings haven't made themselves very clear compared to them just like the Sharks. There is still some worries around their goalies even if Wiffletank has played great when he has been tested lately, if the offense gets on a little slump can the team continue to win because as we all know... EA is EA and EA can be a huge factor against an offense sometimes. It's gonna be very interesting how the team will react under that type of situation.

2. Pittsburg Penguins -> 17-4-0-1
    The Getzlaf and Perry duo has continued to prove just like the Army/Yankees duo that they are one of the best in this league. They basically have the same record as Dallas, but the little overtime loss point gives Dallas the advantage. A still very well rounded team with depth at every position.

3. Los Angeles Kings -> 15-6-1
    They are still a pretty solid team, but with some of the lastest moves LA just made after week 3 it will be intesting to see if they will continue on the same path. x Haxby, zl SmArSh 29 lz and i Shattenkirk i are 3 very important players that will see their activity go down due to several circumstances. Is Sharpshot and HeisenBert solid enough to help goodchild on the defensive side? While in front of the net we could see LiGhTxDoWnYdAv3 or l96l Noss l96l that didn't get very great stats in Nashville. They could have some difficulty in the next few weeks which would give the opportunity to another team to step up and pass them.

4. San Jose Sharks 12-6-1-1
    With some different talent this team as surprisingly had success. It's not the usual I SciRRoTTo I, I Power Serge I or BacKLuND x 22 that are leading the way to victory for this solid team. The owner I Anty Jemima I and the rookie have really stepped up to the plate when they've been asked to play for the team. This Cnote EvR could possibly be the next Calder Trophy winner with his impressive stats (11gp, 10g, 13a, 23pts). Let's not forget the free agent pick up, Wayne Mannarino, playing more than outstanding in net for this team. Are they gonna keep their good work up to beat LA for the 3rd place in the league?

5. Minnesota Wild -> 10-10-1
    They don't really have a superstar player on the team, but they play very well as a unit. Scoring isn't that much important for this very good defensive team. They should try to add some fire power to their offense and bring the team to another level. SU X German Sho has been playing great, but the W's are simply not coming that often because the offense isn't to productive.

6. Calgary Flames -> 9-12-1
    They have a very talented core of players that could bring them potentially pretty far, but can they step up even more? In a league that has great duos or lines with a lot of chemistry, can some of their forwards bring it to that level? Can they match the skill and chemistry of a duo like Getzlaf/Perry? That's really what missing with some stability in front of the net.

7. Montreal Canadiens -> 3-15-2
    They've gave a fight to some teams, but a lot of bad luck really gave a headache to the Habs' owner, DedliShroomz, that played all the position possible this season. No chemistry has been installed yet, but with the lastest roster moves and some possible free agent bids they could start to become a good winning team. Buternuts will bring a very physical presence on the team while Pelletier already proved that he can be a top forward in this league.

8. Nashville Predators -> 0-17-2
    How frustrating? No wins in 3 weeks! They actually seemed affected by this record this last weekend with some people not showing up and very demotivated. This is the result of a very bad draft for the Predz. Hopefully some good roster moves followed by a little bit of luck will bring this team to their first wins during week 4. HunterFox352, mollet x 29 and Clark x 92 are all potentialy very good players for this team. Hunterfox has proved himself mostly in last years playoffs with Montreal standing on his head to keep his team alive.
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

PHL POWER rankings Empty Re: PHL POWER rankings

Post by I OTP Hero I Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 am

No flaming please this is just my opinion... Bad comments will be deleted! Thank you! Smile
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Miss Ovechkin 8
    Half-banned

Post by Miss Ovechkin 8 Wed May 22, 2013 2:12 am

bad comment! :p
    buternuts96
    buternuts96

Post by buternuts96 Wed May 22, 2013 10:20 am

^lol.... Delete it thats a bad comment lol
    I OTP Hero I
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I Wed May 22, 2013 10:48 am

not at all Very Happy

I wouldn't consider that or saying that i s*ck a bad comment because its not (first his useless, but its not bad! and second his just true) Surprised
    Cnote EvR
    Cnote EvR

Post by Cnote EvR Wed May 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Cnote for rookie of the year!
    NYYankees88
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 Wed May 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Thanks Dedli Smile Good rankings, I'm honored
    icemoose
    icemoose