Prestige Hockey League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prestige Hockey League

http://www.prestigehockey.net/

PHL will be merging with Leaguegaming.com

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» MOVING TO leaguegaming.com
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm by I OTP Hero I

» Czech Republic scouting
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 am by buternuts96

» Question of the season.
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm by NYYankees88

» Quick Reminder: Playoffs
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am by I OTP Hero I

» Hockey Canada PHL Scouting
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 pm by Cnote EvR

» this is 6v6
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am by I OTP Hero I

» Team USA Scouting
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm by Ravaqz

» MEGA SWEDISH SCOUTING PARTY
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm by I OTP Hero I

» PHL Round 2: Dallas vs Calgary
We should update a few things on the sites... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm by I OTP Hero I

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

5 posters

We should update a few things on the sites...

HunterFox352
    HunterFox352

We should update a few things on the sites... Empty We should update a few things on the sites...

Post by HunterFox352 Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 pm

First, the homepage of prestigehockey.net needs to have the Standings updated. The team records are as of the end of Week 1. We are already halfway through the real week before our Week 3 begins. Also, the news is set up for the announcement that the games would be on only Saturday and Sunday for Week 2 due to Super Bowl. The least we could have done was update the standings to let people know that the games happened.

Also, for the homepage, we should have a link for ALL live streams. Capnasty's live stream is nice to have, sure, but he hardly does it anymore. There are at least 3-4 people who have a capture card and actually use it in this league. If we want the league to get better, it needs to be promoted. And we can easily do that by simply linking more livestreams to the homepage.

Also, the rules pages needs a major overhaul. After my post about a week ago involving the lag-out rules, as a group we realized how confusing that section of the rules was. Before we get to that however, lets make it so the rules load up properly. Countless times my computer has started lagging because of the unnecessary complex coding for the "Flash" style rulebook. Just have a home directory for the main pages and individual links for each separate rule (and sections).

That's pretty much all for now. I'm being dead serious in regards to the lack of live streams on the front page. It's great that we all know the livestreams of the players in the league, but that doesn't do others who may want to join in the future any good if they can't see 99% of the games.
    NYYankees88
    NYYankees88

We should update a few things on the sites... Empty Re: We should update a few things on the sites...

Post by NYYankees88 Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 pm

The rules haven't been a flash book in weeks. I'll update the standings now. I've been pretty busy with school and I know hijakd is moving so it's been tough updating everything.
    NYYankees88
    NYYankees88

We should update a few things on the sites... Empty Re: We should update a few things on the sites...

Post by NYYankees88 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Updated
    HunterFox352
    HunterFox352

Post by HunterFox352 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Alright that's fine. I was just checking everything to make sure everyone was on the same page. I had no idea that hijakd was moving. Sorry if I sounded a little demanding there.
    HunterFox352
    HunterFox352

Post by HunterFox352 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Sorry for double post....check the team point amounts on home page again. Pittsburgh and Washington....
    NYYankees88
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Sorry I was rushing so PIT was messed up but Washington (6-7-1) is 13 points.
    Hii Friendd
    Hii Friendd
    PHL MEDIA TEAM
    PHL MEDIA TEAM

Post by Hii Friendd Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 pm

I know my live stream was removed and ive streamed every game i was in :/
    hijakd
    hijakd

Post by hijakd Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm

sorry if things dont get done as fast as everyone think they should but im in the process of moving over a 1000 miles. the individuals that have volunteered to help me have lives too. they are doing their best in trying to keep things up to date. lets not forget we lost 2 owners because they are tools. this league, whether you realize it or not, is like having a full time job.
    hijakd
    hijakd

Post by hijakd Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 pm

and as far as stats are concerned.... if teams would do their stats in a timely manner they would be up to date on the stats site as well. but it seems that some owners feel that they can slack on stats. those owners know who they are and if they dont they will know thursday.

Last edited by hijakd on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Minotti x37
    Minotti x37

Post by Minotti x37 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 pm

HIJAKD PLEASE UPDATE THE WEBSITE AND PUT PICTURES OF ME EVERYWHERE Very Happy
    HunterFox352
    HunterFox352

Post by HunterFox352 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm

hijakd wrote:sorry if things dont get done as fast as everyone think they should but im in the process of moving over a 1000 miles. the individuals that have volunteered to help me have lives too. they are doing their best in trying to keep things up to date. lets not forget we lost 2 owners because they are tools. this league, whether you realize it or not, is like having a full time job.

I apologize again if I sounded a little looney there to begin with in my original post. I honestly was not aware that you were moving until Yankees posted telling me that. I know that everything will get settled because we always find a way to get things done in one way or another in this league. My concern was only in terms of how other people who may think of joining a 6v6 league may perceive our ability to act responsibly as a league if they see things such as misinformation or late updates.

Well as for 2 owners being tools....at least they were from the same team as to make the damage seem minimal.

I hope your move goes well hijakd, and hopefully the rest of the season goes smoothly for everyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content