Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

PLAYER RETIREMENT

Borcobaby

Re: PLAYER RETIREMENT

Post by Borcobaby on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:34 am

What this whole "im not borco". Rage stop dropping my name i sent u a pm fully telling you how i felt your acting. if you dont respond there then dont drop my name...
    Being an owner, yes, you have to get your team together , why would you not have to? you sent me a msg saying since ur nhl game is "broke" your not going to anything and i replied with "your forgettin that this (NYI) is YOUR team" you responded with "i guess so" then later instead of going on xbx to get YOUR team together you either a) went on and appeared offline or b) went on xbox.com because you never got anyone together but yet still sent msgs around (none to me). but of course the players of NYI that really care bout the team and PHL stuck together and are putting a team on the ice. All im saying is Rage you dont care owner was taking from you. Like i said in the pm this is what you wanted to happen so you then can go and use it as an excuse to release what frustrations you have from the past. Jus grow up man its weird seeing u act like this. You been around here for a while so you know perfectly well what will get a player removed from ownership.

Thats is all, im not here to add drama to this imma now jus get back to having some fun.
    Borcobaby

Post by Borcobaby on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 am

WARNING MAD TYPOS ABOVE LOL
    hijakd

Post by hijakd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am

i was stating your track record as owner. im blaming you for YOUR TEAM, not for EVERYTHING that has happened. In other leagues owners who cant control their team REPEATEDLY get blacklisted along with the players. Did that happen to him? nope.

really? totally different story last season? hmm. you wanted to leave boston because you thought your GM wanted to run the team and you were getting in the way. you volunteered to go to toronto because of that AND because borco left. Then you proceeded to give up there too. My temper shows because people cant act like adults and just show up and play with out causing issues with other teams. they feel they can use this league to spread their hatred towards others. not gonna happen.

so you didnt condone their words or actions but yet you did nothing to end it. its called a blacklist for a reason. It doesnt matter if you have one controller or ninety controllers. its called having b-a-l-l-s to do what needs to be done.

You werent told right away about you being moved to player because i had an urgent issue i had to attend to. But when you messaged me i told you why.

well im done with you both. have a nice day.
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 pm

can we stop? we are supposed to make this league better its not by typing these messages that new players could see that the league will eventually expand.

There is no one right or wrong in this situation. He retired... its done. No one has to take anything personal. I'm getting tired of these types of messages every season there is at least 2 or 3 times a fight goes on the forum. BOGs in other leagues since we were talking about other leagues dont fight with them. They block the topic end of discussion. They dont state their track record.

I'm just saying because this should'nt even be happening.

Thank you if you stop

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:52 pm

if things need to be cleared out... there is always pm... but stop doing it publicly please...

thats the last thing i had to say. sorry if its brutal, but i dont want to hate on anybody... just want it to stop it all...

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 am