Re: PLAYER RETIREMENT

Post by shady5545 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am

I would like to announce that im retiring. thanks
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:59 am

huh? maybe come to talk to me first?

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG

shady5545

Post by shady5545 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:21 am

No I'm honest to God done. It's been great but when I start getting frustrated and pissed over a game it's time to move on.
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:31 am

omg... -_-

[b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    HunterFox352

Post by HunterFox352 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Shady...this has to be a joke. You played amazing last night. I could have very easily given up after the second week of the season, but i stuck with it, and guess what? now I am competing with the league leaders in the goaltending position even though I am on a team that everyone else considers to be weak.

Taking of course into consideration how much the game was screwing with me on defense is a completely different issue to deal with however.

Remember shady that this league has a great amount of talent, and you should almost expect to get scored on with a cross-crease goal as a result...no wait, that didnt sound right.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

MTL isnt a weak team, we just can't hold a lead. we need to start working on this and stay strong toghether.
    HunterFox352

Post by HunterFox352 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 pm

"now I am competing with the league leaders in the goaltending position even though I am on a team that everyone else considers to be weak."

i know MTL is not a weak team, in fact, one of the best teams Josky.

shady5545

Post by shady5545 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 pm

it has nothing to do with how I played or anything. im just don't have the time any more. I can go off on how caca dookie went down but I do want to come back later next season or the next
    xVOODOOx CORPSE

Post by xVOODOOx CORPSE on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:21 pm

announcing my retirement, The league has been great, so no influences on my decision I just don't wont to commit to it anymore.... so to all the people I played on a team with in season 2&3 it was great to play with such cool dedicated and skilled people..... peace
    Svensson x 14

Post by Svensson x 14 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 am

xVOODOOx CORPSE wrote:announcing my retirement, The league has been great, so no influences on my decision I just don't wont to commit to it anymore.... so to all the people I played on a team with in season 2&3 it was great to play with such cool dedicated and skilled people..... peace
    It was great playing with you Phoenix last season, hopefully one season you will come back but until then it was great having you in the league.
    Minotti x37

Post by Minotti x37 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Hey everybody !
    I would like to announce that im retiring from the PHL ,
    i would like to thank everyone i played with and my buddy's in the league !

Hii Friendd
    PHL MEDIA TEAM
    PHL MEDIA TEAM

Post by Hii Friendd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 am

So here it is. I joined this league 3 seasons ago and well what can I say except what happened. This league use to be good and every thing has just gone down hill. Lets start at the “top” yes Toplezz I’m calling you out honestly how are you commish of this league no one knows who you are. You are suppose to be a face of the league as a commish and I have seen people on the blacklist more active then you. Hijakd I’m not going in far here you a decent enough guy who is extremely under staffed but you treat everything like a personally attack on you which it isn’t. And finally Serge you are awesome don't change a thing. Nachos again your a good guy do a lot for the league and you are very unappreciated around here it seems like. Yankees and Army got nothing but love you guys. Finally the fact that you guys found a way to chase Minotti out of the league is beyond dumb another case of someone who did all he could for this league and how did he get re-payed? Gets removed from ownership with no contact for a guy who was deemed inactive enough early this season to have ownership removed once already.
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:57 am

But...but...but...*tears* Goodbye to the best dman ever

Season 1 Dallas Stars Owner and Presidents Trophy Winner
    GP:49 G:62 A:90 P:152 S:172 PIMS:58 +/-:0 PPG:17 SHG:1

Season 2 Dallas Stars Owner, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:54 G:78 A:84 P:162 S:226 PIMS:35 +/-:68 PPG:16 SHG:6

Season 3 Dallas Stars GM
    GP:50 G:40 A:50 P:90 S:128 PIMS:43 +/-:-11 PPG:7 SHG:4

Season 4 Dallas Stars GM, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:55 G:89 A:98 P:187 S:216 PIMS:20 +/-:105 PPG:14 SHG:4 WG:21

NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 am

and the nicest french person ever (tied with dedli lol)

Season 1 Dallas Stars Owner and Presidents Trophy Winner
    GP:49 G:62 A:90 P:152 S:172 PIMS:58 +/-:0 PPG:17 SHG:1

Season 2 Dallas Stars Owner, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:54 G:78 A:84 P:162 S:226 PIMS:35 +/-:68 PPG:16 SHG:6

Season 3 Dallas Stars GM
    GP:50 G:40 A:50 P:90 S:128 PIMS:43 +/-:-11 PPG:7 SHG:4

Season 4 Dallas Stars GM, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:55 G:89 A:98 P:187 S:216 PIMS:20 +/-:105 PPG:14 SHG:4 WG:21

I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:14 am

sakic i still love you even if you didnt say my name :(

I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 am

sad day for phl :(

Hii Friendd
    PHL MEDIA TEAM
    PHL MEDIA TEAM

Post by Hii Friendd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 am

DedliShroomz wrote:sakic i still love you even if you didnt say my name :(

I heart you too. <3 santa
    Minotti x37

Post by Minotti x37 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:47 am

Im not sure it's a sad day for the PHL , it seems like me and my ''friends'' were the problem since a couple of weeks , im sure league management are pretty happy with that announcement !
    hijakd

Post by hijakd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:51 am

the track record started last season when minotti couldnt get along with people on Boston. so we moved him to Toronto. What happened after that.... Toronto forfeited most of their games for the rest of the season.

then this season it started with minotti and his "friends" not being able to play nice on LA. so we did him the favor and moved you all away from that situation. then the islanders proceeded to bring people in this league who can not respect its members, rules or the league. Week after week it was always something with you guys. many teams complained about the way your team treated other members of this league.

That's just one of the cleaner pics i have.

what funnier is you streamed the games that you guys broke rules. None of this BS would be tolerated in any other league. neither of you could control your team.

minotti was ready to give up a week ago. And i quote.." i think we should just give up on the isles...i dont feel like restarting everything again on week 5... 3 weeks before the end of the season.. i know it sounds like i give up but im tired of the way people are acting." he wasn't forced out. so get your facts straight.

And with that said ..... dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Minotti x37

Post by Minotti x37 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 am

Yeah im a quitter Very Happy !

Just like Borco , your good friend , and the other guys you let back in the league !

and just so you can get your fact straight last season was a totally different story thanks to your exceptional mate Borco !

Minotti x37

Post by Minotti x37 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 am

Ohh and can i give you a tip hijakd...
    If you want players to respect you and appreciate you should work on your temper !

Cause even with your suposed ''friends'' you can't control it !
    Hii Friendd
    PHL MEDIA TEAM
    PHL MEDIA TEAM

Post by Hii Friendd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 am

hijakd wrote:the track record started last season when minotti couldnt get along with people on Boston. so we moved him to Toronto. What happened after that.... Toronto forfeited most of their games for the rest of the season.

then this season it started with minotti and his "friends" not being able to play nice on LA. so we did him the favor and moved you all away from that situation. then the islanders proceeded to bring people in this league who can not respect its members, rules or the league. Week after week it was always something with you guys. many teams complained about the way your team treated other members of this league.

That's just one of the cleaner pics i have.

what funnier is you streamed the games that you guys broke rules. None of this BS would be tolerated in any other league. neither of you could control your team.

minotti was ready to give up a week ago. And i quote.." i think we should just give up on the isles...i dont feel like restarting everything again on week 5... 3 weeks before the end of the season.. i know it sounds like i give up but im tired of the way people are acting." he wasn't forced out. so get your facts straight.

And with that said ..... dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Sorry I dont have the ability to control how people act or play the game. I have 1 controller not 6. And yes you have forced him out of the league because you put the blame on him when he again only has 1 controller he can say stop as many times as humanly possible but that doesnt mean people have to listen. And again by complaining to him about only made it so he doesnt want to play here anymore trust me im in a party with him everyday. We didnt condone the acts or words of those who said them and you guys took action against them though the Volchenkov black list was a bit a of head scratcher but i digress.
    I Splinter77 I
    CHAT MODERATOR
    CHAT MODERATOR

Post by I Splinter77 I on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 am

Me and Serg never had a problem controlling ppl, it's all about ppl respecting a league, and as for ppl getting let back in the league it was to help the islanders from forfeiting every game cuz ppl wana play so I don't see how that's a bad thing at all. Yea not everyone I gona get along, ill be the first one to tell someone to piss off ill be honest with u but quiting is never an option in my eyes, just makes u look weak, I'm not starting an argument but if u guys r done then just go, no need to sit here and argue. I mean I u have this much energy to do that then gettin ur team together and getting everyone to respect the league wouldn't be hard, just my opinion

Love you all,
    Hugs and Kisses Smile
    Minotti x37

Post by Minotti x37 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 am

It's not about getting my team together i had no problem doing that but as you can see on hijakd's post everything that happened wrong in the last two seasons are becauce of me , i cant control my team , i dont get along with people , im acting in people's back just like i did when i traded him (i guess taking my ownership away without telling me wont count because he thougt it will relieve me from the pressure i had trololol (im no borco ) ) and when i traded him he gave me sh*t cause i sent him to a team that i thought he would have fun playing with just because i didnt talk to him about it first .. but me i dont have my word on my ownership status .

it's not a question of energy i have all what i need to own a team , but the league as to be attracting and fun to play in ...something the PHL lost ...

And i love you too splinter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm