[ 15 ]
    75% [75%] 
    [ 3 ]
    15% [15%] 

Total Votes: 20
    hijakd

What do you think

Post by hijakd on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 pm

i would like some feed back from the league on the new website.
    Mollet x 29

Re: What do you think

Post by Mollet x 29 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:24 pm

bad azz it looks good its got 3 websites in 1 as in google docs, stats website, and the forum speaking of the new stats site is really cool also and the music on the new website its awesome

Saad x 20

Post by Saad x 20 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:49 am

its horrible
    hijakd

Post by hijakd on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 pm

thanks mollet. if anyone has ideas, pics, or video they would like to see on the site just send me the links for them and i will try and work them in.

ps. thanks for your wonderful comment shaw. are you mad bro?
    DaSteelerz

Post by DaSteelerz on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 pm

I just visited it for the first time and it looks great. Im interested in seeing how it will progress throughout the season.
    hijakd

Post by hijakd on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 am

funny how people cast a vote that they dont like it but fail to leave the reasons why its not better than plain old forums we used to have. looks like we have some haters and disgruntled players. oh well hahahaha
    xxIArmyOfOneIxx

Post by xxIArmyOfOneIxx on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Lol funny guy, I don't like pretty much all of it. Didn't think u wanted to hear it like that though. This site here is much better and this isn't too good either. Sorry buddy but its the truth. It was a good try though. We need a new one I agree. Just in my opinion its pretty bad. Not trying to be a johnson, I know you want people to be truthful so I am man. Sorry if you do not care for it.
    xxIArmyOfOneIxx

Post by xxIArmyOfOneIxx on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

If you want to talk more about it ill do it on live. Don't want a bunch of people going back and forth in here.
    hijakd

Post by hijakd on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 pm

xxIArmyOfOneIxx wrote:If you want to talk more about it ill do it on live. Don't want a bunch of people going back and forth in here.

yea we will have a little conversation np........
    I Splinter77 I
    CHAT MODERATOR
    CHAT MODERATOR

Post by I Splinter77 I on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:17 pm

The way i see it is hijakd has basically done this new site by himself, yes some people have helped but he's mainly been on his own so i say hi-five my friend, also can we start playing already, im getting bored with all my other games hahaha
    xxDrtyJerZxx

Post by xxDrtyJerZxx on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm

xxIArmyOfOneIxx wrote:Lol funny guy, I don't like pretty much all of it. Didn't think u wanted to hear it like that though. This site here is much better and this isn't too good either. Sorry buddy but its the truth. It was a good try though. We need a new one I agree. Just in my opinion its pretty bad. Not trying to be a johnson, I know you want people to be truthful so I am man. Sorry if you do not care for it.

Not sure why u got your tighty whites in a bunch Army? You don't like any of it? REALLY? NONE OF IT? If your so smart why not help the league instead of being the wet blanket in the room.... I know being a donkey is hard work, but this is a free league? Did you pay to play in the league? I felt the website was a nice upgrade for a free league. I am sure with your professional expertise you can make a better site, but your too busy being negative to help. I am sure if we had more people like you in the league, this league would fold faster than a fat kid on a water slide.

I like the site hijakd.... keep up the good work making this league run. At least ur trying to better the league...

My advice to everyone, now that i can speak without being the title of player rep.... Be positive or shut your damn mouth. Tired of all you little kids bitching about something that you get for free.
    xxIArmyOfOneIxx

Post by xxIArmyOfOneIxx on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 pm

You need to realize I want to help and im not putting the reasons why I am not allowed to help. I am a player rep so watch yourself man. Hijakd has told me many times to be upfront about things, this is what I did. I have nothing against him, he knows that. Watch what your saying, you know nothing about me and what contributions I have made to this league and HVHL in the past since I have been wanting to help since day 1. I am not a kid so another wrong thing to say. Get your facts straight before calling people out on things. You dont know the half of it bud. Relax and just stay out of it man. This is why I told hijakd that I'd talk to him on xbl cause of people like you making what I said a big deal. There is no need for the nasty feedback when I said it in a nice a mature way.
    I OTP Hero I

Post by I OTP Hero I on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Be positive or shut your damn mouth. Tired of all you little kids bitching about something that you get for free.

you could have followed your own line. hijakd asked for feedback from the guys that said they didnt liked it and army did. He has his opinion and he didnt insulted anyones work, so please stop this kind of speech from threads.

thank you and now my comment on the site! I like it very much sirs! My favorite part is the magazine and the 2nd edition will come out really soon Smile

PHL Season 1 - Florida Panthers Owner - "Florida Free Agents"
    [b]PHL season 2 - Boston Bruins Defenseman - "1 game playoff final appearance lol"[/b]
    PHL season 3 - Montreal Canadiens Owner - Montreal Joskys/Obeys
    PHL season 4 - Montreal Disaster Owner / PHL BOG
    xxIArmyOfOneIxx

Post by xxIArmyOfOneIxx on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Thank You Dedli I appreciate the support
    hijakd

Post by hijakd on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

well. what should i say...... i think i will save what i have to say for a more appropriate time... til then silence.
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:06 am

Things to improve on the new site:

<> Remove the music...please

<> The rules should be back to the list that it was in, not a slow loading book. If people are trying to look up a rule really quick the thing makes it really hard to do so. Also people on this site already don't read the rules or skim through em...how do you figure they will scroll through a book?

<> The site is laggy as caca dookie and people with bad computers and/or bad internet will struggle with it, but I understand there's nothing you really can do about that.

<> The forum looks way out of place on that site. Gray and white are very ugly colors together and should be changed. Also its very easy to change the theme of the forum and all the colors so it really shouldn't be a problem.

<> The ads are obnoxious and should be bought out.

<> That "Webmaster Login" thing appears on the stats section and should be in the footer so it doesn't interfere with the text.

Those are the things I feel need improving on the site.

Also, in reply to the guy with and poorly spelled gamertag, Army tries helping a lot, so don't talk. You've been on this site since July and you've made 8 posts...you haven't really made much of an impact. Don't forget, Hijakd specifically asked for the people who didn't like the site to step up and say why, so just because you're kissing butt doesn't mean you have to go after Army for nothing.

Season 1 Dallas Stars Owner and Presidents Trophy Winner
    GP:49 G:62 A:90 P:152 S:172 PIMS:58 +/-:0 PPG:17 SHG:1

Season 2 Dallas Stars Owner, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:54 G:78 A:84 P:162 S:226 PIMS:35 +/-:68 PPG:16 SHG:6

Season 3 Dallas Stars GM
    GP:50 G:40 A:50 P:90 S:128 PIMS:43 +/-:-11 PPG:7 SHG:4

Season 4 Dallas Stars GM, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:55 G:89 A:98 P:187 S:216 PIMS:20 +/-:105 PPG:14 SHG:4 WG:21

Saad x 20

Post by Saad x 20 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 am

WE DONT NEED A DIFFERENT SITE. KEEP THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHATS THIS THE ALONE IS THE THIRD OR FOURTH SITE??????? LOL THE NEW ONE IS THE FOURTH OR FIFTH(INCLUDE HVHL)
    KEEP 1 SITE LOL ITS BEEN 2 SEASONS AND YOU WANT TO MOVE HA.
    WHAT A JOKE ITS NOT LIKE WE PLAY HOCKEY ON THE SITE.
    WE DONT NEED A NEW ONE
    xxDrtyJerZxx

Post by xxDrtyJerZxx on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am

Not sure why my words are discounted because I don't post all the time or because u feel my gamer tag is misspelled? Because I only posted 8 times I have had no impact on this league? I've actually been here since hvhl season 1. Also I offered to help Serge, hijakd,topp and borco (while he was here) any way possible. Did what was needed without having to have the title of BoG, and was happy to do it.

I am actually excited to see Yankees post because even though you had problems with the new site you gave your opinion on how things could be changed for the better. I'm not saying you have to like everything with the league, but army's post just pooped on the site with no reason other than being negative. That's all I was saying.

Also, the message of being positive was for all. Never called either of you kids, that was a general rant,but if u got butt hurt from it then that is on you.
    NYYankees88

Post by NYYankees88 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

Not saying that your words are discounted, I'm saying that you shouldn't Female at Army for giving his opinion when he was asked for it.

Season 1 Dallas Stars Owner and Presidents Trophy Winner
    GP:49 G:62 A:90 P:152 S:172 PIMS:58 +/-:0 PPG:17 SHG:1

Season 2 Dallas Stars Owner, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:54 G:78 A:84 P:162 S:226 PIMS:35 +/-:68 PPG:16 SHG:6

Season 3 Dallas Stars GM
    GP:50 G:40 A:50 P:90 S:128 PIMS:43 +/-:-11 PPG:7 SHG:4

Season 4 Dallas Stars GM, Art Ross and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
    GP:55 G:89 A:98 P:187 S:216 PIMS:20 +/-:105 PPG:14 SHG:4 WG:21

xxIArmyOfOneIxx

Post by xxIArmyOfOneIxx on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 am

Jerz you must not of read my 2nd post, I told Hijakd that id tell him why I don't like it on xbl specifically cause of people like you trying to start stuff. I know what I am doing. He asked people to be honest about it and I plan to be. This league hasn't changed at all, peoples opinions get taken waaaay too far cause of childish behavior.

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 pm

here comes the drama..... lol like good old days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 am